London to Brighton – Classic Route
"City to Shore"
A city firm wanted to organise a corporate charity event for their staff and clients. They approached Extreme Energy and we suggested a London to Brighton cycle sportive from their London offices in Holborn to the seafront in Brighton.
Route: London, Lincoln’s Inn Field to Brighton Pier following the classic route covering 63 miles and 1000m of climbing.
- Entry system provided where donations for the chosen charity can be made
- Regular discussion with the company on their requirements, the number of entrants and any logistics
- Training plans made available for all participants
- The option for training rides to be set up as required
- Full and detailed briefing sent to all participants prior to the event
- Breakfast on arrival
- All bikes checked by our technicians
- Branded cycle T shirts, puncture repair kit, small first aid kit for each participant
- Full event briefing by Event Director and Professional Cycle Guides
- Groups start with guides
- Technical and medical support for all groups en route
- 2 feed stations enroute at 23 and 47 miles for food and refreshments
- Arrive at finish on Brighton Seafront
- Showers and changing in the Lane’s Spa in the Queen’s
- Barbeque and a few drinks
- Charity raffle and auction (run by our auction master)