3rd August 2018
Running the Marathon Des Sables next year?
Join the 1,000s of runners we've helped over the line
"Fail to prepare and you prepare to fail”
– Benjamin Franklin
Specific, relevant training with back-to-back long distance runs is the proven way to prepare for a desert challenge.
Our MDS training package combines two or three of our best-loved multi-days - plus a FREE kit run to round off your experience. Kick-start your 2019 journey >
Over the last 10 years, XNRG has helped prepare thousands of MDS entrants for the race of their lives. The MDS training package is the complete experience:
- Two or three XNRG multi-days (choose from:
- Pony Express - 60 miles over 2 days in the New Forest – 13-14th October
- Druid's Challenge - 84 miles over 3 days along the Ridgeway - 9-11th November
- Pilgrim Challenge - 66 miles over 2 days along the North Downs Way – 2nd-3rd February
- a 22% saving compared to booking separately
- A FREE kit run in December to put everything to the test ahead of hitting the Sahara.
You'll be in good company. Over 100 MDS 2017 competitors took part in XNRG races last year, so you're bound to meet others preparing, make friends and form tent groups. You'll also meet people who've 'been there, done that' - the perfect way to find out what works and what doesn't.
Like all XNRG events, we'll take care of everything so you can focus on the experience.
Our MDS package really is the ideal way to train for your six Saharan days of endurance! Find out more and book >